Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom

5 posters

Go down

Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom Empty Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom

Post by Tanja 20th January 2010, 10:09

Thom Yorke could be set to play this year's Coachella with his unnamed supergroup.

Already confirmed to play the Californian event in April with the likes of Gorillaz, Jay-Z and Muse, Yorke was billed by organisers as 'Thom Yorke????', which sparked rumours that he could be playing with his all-star backing band.

Now, EW.com are reporting that Yorke's representatives have said he intends to perform with the same backing band he assembled in Los Angeles last year.

The collective, who features Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, REM collaborator Joey Waronker, Brazilian multi-instrumentalist Mauro Refosco, and long-term producer Nigel Godrich, played just three shows back in October.

Meanwhile, Yorke has confirmed that his unnamed 'Eraser' band are going to "do something hopefully in April".

Co-hosting the Gilles Peterson show on Radio 1 earlier today (January 20), the Radiohead man explained that whilst that would be "just some more gigs", that it could "lead somewhere [else] as well".

Izvor : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom Empty Re: Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom

Post by IgoRhcp 20th January 2010, 10:52

tenk ju for d informejshn :)
IgoRhcp
IgoRhcp
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom Empty Re: Flea nastupa na festivalu Coachella sa Thom Yorkom

Post by Nick The Spamlord 21st January 2010, 01:21

igorrr94 wrote:tenk ju for d informejshn :)
slazem se xx
Mada sam vec video a ne znas zasto nisam stavio ovde Rolling Eyes
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by paprichitza 21st January 2010, 02:00

thankyou
paprichitza
paprichitza

Number of posts : 1658
Location : somewhere. everywhere, anywhere...just as long as chilies are with me
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhcpfun 21st January 2010, 03:02

cancan
Rhcpfun
Rhcpfun

Number of posts : 2090
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down