Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom

4 posters

Go down

Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom Empty Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom

Post by SouL2SQueeZe 9th February 2010, 15:13

Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist FLEA and Yeah Yeah Yeahs guitarist NICK ZINNER are currently working with filmaker SPIKE JONZE on a new project. It has been reported that Jonze has a new short film called “I’m Here,” and he asked the pair to help him soundtrack the flick. The 2 musicians appear on the song “THERE ARE MANY OF US,” which was penned by The Sads’ Aska Matsumiya. The song is now available on ITunes. The film, which just played at Sundance, centers on a pair of robots that fall in love.

Spike Jonze is best known for his work on “Being John Malkovich” and the 2002 film “Adaptation.” He also directed the 2009 film “Where The Wild Things Are” and is a co-creator of MTV’s “Jackass.”

Izvor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SouL2SQueeZe
SouL2SQueeZe
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2261
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom Empty Re: Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom

Post by Nick The Spamlord 9th February 2010, 20:41

Bas me zanima kako ce zvucati ta pesma charlie
thankyou
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom Empty Re: Flea i gitarist Yeah yeah yeahsa na projektu sa Spike Jonzeom

Post by paprichitza 9th February 2010, 23:21

charlie vredna nasa buva :)
paprichitza
paprichitza
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1658
Location : somewhere. everywhere, anywhere...just as long as chilies are with me
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 10th February 2010, 02:22

a bas je vrijedna buvica charlie

jedva cekam da cujem :)

thankyou
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down