Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rasmus

2 posters

:: Funky Cafe :: Muzika

Go down

The Rasmus Empty The Rasmus

Post by ivarhcp4ever 27th February 2010, 11:32

Skoro sam se navukla na ovaj bend,pa reko da postavim nešto o njemu ^^

The Rasmus is a Finnish rock band that formed in 1994 in Helsinki while the band members were still in upper comprehensive school.The original band members were Lauri Ylönen (lead singer/songwriter), Eero Heinonen (bass), Pauli Rantasalmi (guitar) and Janne Heiskanen (drums). Heiskanen quit the band in 1998 and was soon replaced by Aki Hakala.
Before releasing their fourth studio album Into (2001), they were simply known as Rasmus, but changed their name to The Rasmus in order to avoid being confused with a Swedish DJ of the same name. They gained international fame with their 2003 album Dead Letters which went gold and platinum in several countries, accompanied with the single "In the Shadows" which reached number 1 in a number of countries. Their follow-up album Hide from the Sun which was released in October 2005 also went platinum in Finland.
The band is one of Finland's most successful with more than 3.5 million sold albums worldwide,eight gold awards and five platinum awards.They have released seven studio albums, one compilation album and 21 singles. Some of the band's most famous songs are the singles "Liquid", "F-F-F-Falling", "In the Shadows", "First Day of My Life", "Funeral Song" , "No Fear", "Sail Away", "Livin' in a World Without You", and "Justify". Their most recent album, titled Black Roses, was released in 2008. Immediately it replaced Metallica's latest album Death Magnetic in the Finnish Album Charts and went gold after one week.
In an interview held in June, the drummer Aki Hakala revealed that a compilation of all the band's success from the last 10 years would be released in the fall, and it would contain also the duet with Nightwish singer Anette Olzon.
In late August the compilation's title was revealed: "Best of 2001-2009" and a month later also its cover and the tracklist were revealed too.
The duet with Anette Olzon, titled "October&April" appeared first on its official preview Friday 9th of October on a Finnish radio and was released digitally on November 17, 2009.
In 2010 they start working for their next album, that propably will be released by the rasmus own record company because since the end of 2009 they have no deal with their latest company.

Albums:
1996 Peep
1997 Playboys
1998 Hell of a Tester
2001 Into
2003 Dead Letters
2005 Hide from the Sun
2008 Black Roses
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

The Rasmus Empty Re: The Rasmus

Post by Tanja 28th February 2010, 06:51

hehe my sis :)

ovako ne mogu reci da sam fan ne znam mnogo pjesama ali ono sto znam obozavam moracu da skinem cijelu diskografiju :)
najdraze Guilty ovu obozavam, zatim in the shadows pa living in the world without you, justify, no fear :) itd :gahy:
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ivarhcp4ever 28th February 2010, 07:12

to je moja seka yesyes
ja sam se treutno navukla na lucifer's angle i in my life,ali volim i te navedene horhor conf
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Funky Cafe :: Muzika