Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damjan Pejcinoski

2 posters

:: Funky Cafe :: Muzika

Go down

Damjan Pejcinoski Empty Damjan Pejcinoski

Post by nikolaohrid 7th April 2010, 11:27

-born 25th of October 1984 in Ohrid, Macedonia
- started playing guitar at age of 6 but the real interest about guitar at the age of 14
- finished primary and secondary school in Ohrid , Macedonia
- 2002 won the title Best guitarist on Rock Fest festival for young talents in Macedonia announced by the legendary Macedonian guitar player Vlatko Stefanovski.
- 2003 attended the National Musical Academy Pantcho Vladigherov, Jazz department in Sofia,Bulgaria with full scholarship
- 2004 I formed a band called Jump Start with Goran Gesovski (bass) and Hristo Yotzov(Theodosi Spasov Trio) on drums who was later replaced by Jordan Manov.The trio hold concerts in Bulgaria and Macedonia
- June 2007 graduated at the Music Acedemy in Sofia,Bulgaria
-10th of July 2007 concert at "Skopje summer festival"
- November 2007 graduated Milcho Leviev's Masterclass called "Jazz Improvisations"
- December 21, 2008 Damjan was invited by Tavitjan Brothers to perform the concert in Universal Hall in Skopje , Macedonia which has received a reward for a best instrumental concert in Macedonia
- May 2009 he was chosen by the Guitar Idol(world's biggest guitar competition) judges to perform at the finals of the competition with 11 other contestants from all over the world
- September 2009 2nd place at Truth in shredding guitar contest among 220 competitors around globe
- December 2009 2nd place at Strings on fire guitar contest among 230 competitors around globe
-February 2010 WINNER of the "Shred this too with Marco Sfogli" guitar competition ( 318 entries from all over the world) and received great review from Marco Sfogli ( James Labrie band)
- Currently on a post-graduate studies in Sofia-Bulgaria.

Neznam dali imate slusnato za ovoj gitarist, no spored mene e eden od najdobrite na Balkanov a mozebi i posiroko.

Za poveke videa odete na negoviot youtube profil - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nikolaohrid
nikolaohrid
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Damjan Pejcinoski Empty Re: Damjan Pejcinoski

Post by mary*frusciante 11th April 2010, 07:21

Odlicno! :)
mary*frusciante
mary*frusciante
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn