Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chickenfoot nastupaju 23 i 24 aprila

Go down

Chickenfoot nastupaju 23 i 24 aprila Empty Chickenfoot nastupaju 23 i 24 aprila

Post by Tanja 12th April 2010, 23:16

Chickenfoot ce odrzati dva besplatna koncerta 23 i 24 Aprila

If anyone knows how to party, it's ex-Van Halen singer and current Chickenfoot lead, the curly- mopped Sammy Hagar. Hagar and Chickenfoot, the supergroup which features his former VH bassist Michael Anthony, Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith and guitar god Joe Satriani, will celebrate 20 years of Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina, located in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with shows on April 23 and 24.

According to a post on the 'Foot's website, Sammy is inviting everyone who has ever been to Cabo Wabo Cantina once to come back and to be there twice and make this the most fun that has ever been had in Cabo! The band plays Friday and Saturday, but the party starts on Thursday, of course. Like most of Sammy's birthday bashes, tickets will be free and "first come, first serve," so no, you can't guarantee your attendance by purchasing a ticket in advance. So live a little and head down to Cabo and get in line early if you like to drink and you like the 'Foot.

jos jedna stvar izgleda da ce biti live prenos, vise informacija na :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down