Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedan veliki sreckovic :)

2 posters

Go down

Jedan veliki sreckovic :) Empty Jedan veliki sreckovic :)

Post by Tanja 9th July 2010, 11:12

eh kad neko ima srece

Puntismos: You took classes (and what else, Puntismos doesn't want to know) with John Frusciante of the Chilies. Tell Puntismos how you found Frusciante and please keep it clean . . .

Robert Francis: It’s clean... my mother showed Flea around the school I used to go to because his daughter was just enrolled there. At some point later in time, I contacted him looking for a teacher from his music conservatory and he said "maybe John can teach...." and twenty minutes later John called my house. I was running on the ceiling losing my mind. Happy.

Puntismos: Really? Wow . . . were you nervous?!

Robert Francis: Yeah, I was nervous. I was also pretty young.. I didn't have my license.. it wasn't the easiest thing for him.

Puntismos: What did you learn from him? Was it more technical? Or was it more about thinking / writing/ breathing as an artist? Or both?

Robert Francis: It was very technical. It was also very brief. We had about three lessons that lasted about four hours and after the third I went to Mexico and we never continued. I think he felt frustrated and I can understand why. I never have leaned towards the technical side of things. Never understood it, still don't. I mean, he was taking wild math classes to better his skills in using modular synths and I wanted to just write songs and screw around. The perks of being young. I regret not being able to be more serious.

Robert Francis: That was also right before he started putting out all those records on the label "Record Collection." He's a busy guy and a really good one, I just wasn't ready.

inace ovo je on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i tako sve to proctas i mislis sad ce da me odusevi i onda cujes ovo