Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme !

+2
mary*frusciante
Tanja
6 posters

Go down

AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme ! Empty AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme !

Post by Tanja 15th September 2010, 01:18

Red Hot Chili Peppers’ lead singer, Anthony Kiedis, admits to HollywoodLife.com he’s barely heard of Glee and isn’t interested at all in letting the cast sing his songs!

They may be one of the most popular bands in the country, but don’t expect to hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers on the uber-popular Fox show, Glee, any time soon! Not only is the lead singer, Anthony Kiedis, completely against the idea, but he doesn’t even know what Glee really IS. Ouch!

“Honestly, I don’t know about Glee,” the 47-year-old lead singer told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the Surfrider Foundation fundraiser in Malibu, Calif. Sept. 11. “I’ve seen a picture of the Glee thing, but I don’t know what it is really.”

After we described the award-winning musical show to him, Anthony STILL wasn’t into the idea of letting Cory Monteith, Matthew Morrison & co. sing his tunes.

“Generally speaking, that doesn’t excite me,” he admitted. “Nothing against Glee or any of those American Idol type shows, but you know … music that is near and dear to our hearts and the people we wrote it for and play it for, it doesn’t make sense to be seen in a television format. It seems emotionally displaced.”

Anthony isn’t the first one to say no to being on the hit Fox show — Kings of Leon very publicly “refused to sell out” to Glee as well. Lady Gaga, Madonna and Queen have all lent their work…do YOU think RHCP is making a mistake?

iskreno meni je drago zbog ovoga...jer ne volim emisije tog tipa (Glee, High School Musical...ect), mozda bi to donjelo odredjenu popularnost Papricicama ali opet msm da to nije ono sto oni zele...
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme ! Empty Re: AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme !

Post by mary*frusciante 15th September 2010, 05:01

Meni se svidja sta je gospodin Kiedis izjavio. :)

“Generally speaking, that doesn’t excite me,” he admitted. “Nothing against Glee or any of those American Idol type shows, but you know … music that is near and dear to our hearts and the people we wrote it for and play it for, it doesn’t make sense to be seen in a television format. It seems emotionally displaced.”

:)

Slazem se sa tobom, kumo!
mary*frusciante
mary*frusciante
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 3160
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme ! Empty Re: AK : Ne zelimo prodati prava na nase pjesme !

Post by Nick The Spamlord 15th September 2010, 06:45

I ja se slazem sa njim i sa vama :)
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by IgoRhcp 15th September 2010, 07:59

rukovanje
IgoRhcp
IgoRhcp

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 15th September 2010, 13:37

”music that is near and dear to our hearts and the people we wrote it for and play it for, it doesn’t make sense to be seen in a television format. It seems emotionally displaced.”

Vrhunski ! charlie
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 15th September 2010, 14:27

ja prvi put cujem za tu emisiju Glee! tanychy
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 16th September 2010, 00:02

RHCP dreamer wrote:ja prvi put cujem za tu emisiju Glee! tanychy

ne cudi, kad si zaokupljen drugim stvarima :p

elem, glee je nesto tipa High school musical, samo sto je serija a ne film. radi se o tome da u jednoj skoli ucenici idu na hor ali taj hor radi obrade novih pjesama, Coldplay ( Sad ), Cher i tako dalje....i tako znate pricu
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 17th September 2010, 10:22

hej!nemam ja vremena da buljim u TV po ceo dan!!
mogu samo reci fala Bogu sto ne rade to... svakacast
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down