Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today!

3 posters

Go down

Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today! Empty Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today!

Post by ivarhcp4ever 3rd August 2011, 11:25

Flea is listed at number 40 in Kerrang! Magazine’s ’50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today’ which features in the August 6th 2011 Issue (No.1375) of Kerrang! Magazine.

RHCP’s November Tour dates in the UK are listed in the issue’s Gig Guide and also features a brief review of the band.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE 50 GREATEST ROCKSTARS IN THE WORLD TODAY

The question “what makes a great rockstar?” Is one that excites us all. As far as we’re concerned, the answer Is supplied by the very people who make Kerrang! great, whether its with the things they say or the way they present themselves.
Oh, and of course the timeless music they create. Being a rockstar is about having something to offer, and about making music that thunders forth with a deafening kerrang!
So – drum roll please – welcome to our list of the 50 most exciting people in rock. Taking the view that being a rockstar can amount to more than living fast and dying young, we’ve even included a key as what makes each of our featured artists unique – be it their sex appeal, or, in Lemmy’s case, warts the size of football studs.
Despite the diversity of talent on offer, there is, of course, one factor that unites the 50 stars featured on the following pages. That is, each and everyone of them understands that life is a thing best lived loud.

40. Flea – Red Hot Chili Peppers

WHO: Funk rock’s very own Jimi Hendrix.
WHY: As well as making it acceptable to play naked. Michael ‘Flea’ Balzary is the man who made bassists practice their scales. Blessed with a talent matched only by his energy, Flea successfully fuses punk and funk together into an infectious groove, and it was this backbone-freeing groove that put the fire into classic albums like the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ 1991 Album, Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Flea is one of the rare musicians who could be called a bass hero, introducing the rock world to attitude-driven bass hooks. Famously emotional – in a fit of pique he once threw a bottle of water at a Kerrang! writer – at 48 years old Flea remains nothing more than a big kid at heart, just the way we like him.

FLEA SAYS:
“That’s the give and go of life, you’ve got to love the dark side as well as the light side.”

Izvor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today! Empty Re: Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today!

Post by Tanja 3rd August 2011, 19:37

40. Rolling Eyes

bas me zanima ko je sve ispred njega, odoh da vidim Rolling Eyes

evo prvih 10:

Jason Aalon Butler
Oli Sykes
Lars Ulrich
Frank Carter
Frank Iero
Lemmy
Hayley Williams
Corey Taylor
Dave Grohl
Billie Joe Armstrong

sve sto mogu da kazem je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today! Empty Re: Flea listed in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today!

Post by Nick The Spamlord 3rd August 2011, 22:02

Koja glupos' :D
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ivarhcp4ever 3rd August 2011, 22:19

Nisu loši ovi it top10,ali on definitivno zaslužuje bolju opoziciju :S
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 4th August 2011, 04:08

ala ja sam totalno neinformisana....

od tih deset ja znam dvoje! Rolling Eyes
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down