Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]

5 posters

Go down

Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]  Empty Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]

Post by RHCP_MAN 10th October 2011, 09:53

RHCP_MAN
RHCP_MAN
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2009-01-07

http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]  Empty Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]

Post by RedHeaded 10th October 2011, 13:57

Ovaj video je poseban, čaroban! Djeca su predivna,preslatka.. baš daju neku ''notu'' humanosti i ljudskosti, ''prizemljuju ih'' i oni se iz rock zvijezdi trasformiraju u roditelje... Nekako mi je to baš drago za vidjeti uvijek :srcule :srcule :srcule
RedHeaded
RedHeaded

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]  Empty Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers - View From The Road - Hong Kong, Tokyo & Osaka [Official Behind The Scenes]

Post by Tanja 10th October 2011, 19:14

Wow odlican video!!! :) :)
U pocetku me podjetio na one crno-bijele filmove! :)

Fino ih je vidjeti opustene, mada Flea je kralj!! charlie

hvala Joco grouphag
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP_MAN 10th October 2011, 23:19

nema na cemu drugari! :) flower
ja sam se isto odusevio charlie
RHCP_MAN
RHCP_MAN

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2009-01-07

http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord 11th October 2011, 01:08

Inace ovo je snimala Clara Balzary, bas lepo od nje :D

Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckY 11th October 2011, 08:21

Priceless...
LuckY
LuckY

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down