Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oficijalni sajt!

+6
ivarhcp4ever
Nick The Spamlord
Warcraft
boyana.777
slowhand
Tanja
10 posters

Go down

Oficijalni sajt!  Empty Oficijalni sajt!

Post by Tanja 3rd November 2011, 11:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] je dozivo reizdanje! :)

Sredili su ga, mozete pronaci jako puno slika, i da Anthony, Flea, Chad i Josh pisu na blogu tamo.

Pa eto bacite pogled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Oficijalni sajt!  Empty Re: Oficijalni sajt!

Post by slowhand 3rd November 2011, 12:49

hvala puuuuno tanychy...fino ce biti pratiti njihove blogove...
slowhand
slowhand
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by boyana.777 3rd November 2011, 12:53

Uuuu, odlicno. charlie

thankyou
boyana.777
boyana.777

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcraft 3rd November 2011, 13:42

Hvala puno! :) :hvala:

Warcraft
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 3rd November 2011, 21:18

nema na cemu ! :)
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord 3rd November 2011, 22:35

Jel imao neko acc tamo, posto ja ne mogu da se ulogujem sa mojim starim pa da vidim da li sam to samo ja?

edit:
tacnije ulogovao se ali to se nigde ne vidi jer i dalje pise sing up or sign in :facepalm:
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ivarhcp4ever 4th November 2011, 06:11

My first blog entry...
Posted on November 03, 2011 by Josh
I'm not, as you'd say, the biggest blogger. I've never done it. I've never really communicated en masse. I'm thinking it'll take a few to find my rhythm. My blog rhythm. Rhythmic blogging?

In that this is my first blog, or first entry, I'm not even sure what the appropriate term is, let me just say from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who has welcomed me into the band. It means more to me than you can imagine. Thank you.

a dušaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loveshower
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 4th November 2011, 06:50

Nick The Spamlord wrote:
tacnije ulogovao se ali to se nigde ne vidi jer i dalje pise sing up or sign in :facepalm:

i kod mene je isto tako!
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by aivanko 4th November 2011, 09:20

Ajme novi site im je pregenijalan! Nadam se da će nastavit tu i tamo sa blogovima, da neće stati samo na ovome.. :give it away: , jer sam uživala dok sam čitala.. Josh je skroz simpatičan sa svojim rhytmic blogging :srcule smotano jedno xx
aivanko
aivanko
Say it out loud I'm freaky styley And I'm proud!

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHeaded 11th November 2011, 14:16

Ajme super im je novi site! Dizajn im je super i ideja s blogom je jako dobra!

Samo se nadam da to rade iz ljubavi ili barem jer im se to da pisati i komunicirat na taj način s publikom na ne samo jer ih management tjera Rolling Eyes

BTW daaa Rhytmic blogging glelol

hahhah Flea
Well, here's my first blog for our new website. I have decided to use punctuation and capitals. No more internet jargon or lame abbreviations. No more psuedo poetic garbage from me!
RedHeaded
RedHeaded

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 21st November 2011, 21:38

evo jos malo njihovih postova!!

Flea
This run through Ireland, NOrthern Ireland, and Engladn so far has been fulfilling. Playing the music is always such an emotional thing. There are a lot of different levels of it for me. In one way, I go into a total animalistic single focus on rocking for all I'm worth, giving everything I have to make each song it's deepest most intense groove, to give every ounce of strength and concentration I can channel to every dynamic and emotiona twist and turn of the flow of the music. In another way, I just want to connect with the audience, to feel y'all, to do everything i can to uplift you, to share the magic from the divine source from where this music comes from, to get myself out of the way and let that happen. An in another way, the show, the music, all of it is a sanctuary for me, a safe place away from the chaos and pain and suffering of the world. Man, the whole thing is such a cathartic experience. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Yeah these shows have been fun. While we were here in London, the launch happened for the basses created by the great artist Damien Hirst and myself. Damien painted each one individually, they are all different and man they are just beautiful and wild!. You can see them at the 'Other Criteria' shop on New Bond Street in London. You can also see pictures of them at Othercriteria.com. They are really amazing pieces of art, and every one of them is signed by Damien and I. Some of them come with additional artwork by Damien, and collaborative artwork by Damien and I. They are Dope! Rope a Dope!!! All of the profit from the sale of these things will go to the Silverlake Conservatory of Music, I will not take a penny, and Damien is not even taking back the expenses he incurred making them, he has donated all his time and energy for free. He is a man among men with a heart the size of Leeds. The deluxe editions of the basses also come with individually handpainted cases, and are chockfull of great art surprises. Just sayin.

We had a party for the basses on the night of the launch and Josh and Chad and Mauro and I jammed at it and let our freak flags fly as high as we could. Then Ronnie Wood joined us for a jam, and it was a goooooooood one. That ol' Ronnie Wood is a superb musician, it is always a beautiful thing to play with him.

So I find myself this morning at still at the hotel in London, bout to get it together to go get on a whirlybird and head for the gig in Glasgow tonight. Letyour freak flag fly. Peace and Love to all.

i Josh

All...

Just wanted to write a quite note expressing how fabulously, f%#cking, fortunate I feel be on tour with such wonderful people like Femi Kuti & the Positive Force, Fool's Gold and Foals. Watching Femi and the wonderful folks in his band every night was such an uplifting experience for me. Seeing the guitarist Ope Awomolo up close, watching his fingers move is a beautiful and hypnotic thing that I recommend everybody seek out. It was such a joy having them out and we all thank them!

At the moment here in the UK, Fool's Gold has been rocking with us every night! I think I played on the same bill as the singer and bass player Luke when we were fifteen. Maybe fourteen? Raven's playhouse in North Hollywood, anyone? That was over half my ago. Tonight, Luke and I will be on the same bill at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield. I probably listened to Pulp or Cabaret Voltaire on my way to that Raven's show. I think I'm a little less nervous now than I was back at the Raven's Playhouse where I seem to recall playing most of the gig with my back to the crowd of about twenty two people. There will be a few more than that there tonight and I hope you ALL enjoy Fool's Gold! They are one of the most joyous and inventive conjurers of pop music around today. Again, Lewis is an unbelievable guitarist and watching him up close is a incredible honour! Brad came up and blew a ripping solo on "Did I Let You Know" and tore the roof off the MEN here in Manchester the other night. We thank him for that! I love these guys!

Next leg we have Foals who we did a few shows with in South America. I'm surrounded by cool and interesting guitar players on this tour and I love it. I look forward to seeing more of those lads as we tear the final pages off the 2011 calendar.

Again, it's such an amazing privilege to be in a band that has the opportunity to tour with such important and inspiring bands. I know support acts aren't always what one might want to see when you're excited for a headliner, but I really appreciate everyone giving our friends we have out with us a chance to make your heart feel good. The RHCP have always had friends and great people on tour with them. I opened for them a few times and it's always such a loving environment onstage, offstage, backstage and it seems, in front of the stage.

Thank you for all the smiles I've seen thus far.

J...
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckY 30th November 2011, 07:15

Awwww... duše :srcule xD
Fino je zamišljen sajt, a posebno mi se sviđa blog... odlični su. Super bi bilo kad bi nastavili sa čestim oglašavanjima.
LuckY
LuckY

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand 3rd January 2012, 03:42

FLEA-jev novi post

We are having this break right now and it is really good for us,
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....reeeeeeelaaxxxxx. We just toured for about 5 months,
and a little battery recharging is in order. Befre the tour started we
spent a solid year, working in a new Josh Klinghoffer, writing,
recording, doing press, all non stop, it is great to stop for a minute.
Being in the ocean is the greatest thing, the waves flowing in and out ,
up and down, getting in touch with the world breathing like that fills
me with the power. I love to sweat blood and truth at every show, or not
play at all, as anyone has seen us knows (i hope), and having this down
time, man, i am getting raring to go for when we start the u.s. legs of
this tour in a couple of weeks.

We are gonna be home in a couple of days and I am excited about
that. I am thinking about my studio, all the instruments in it, the
recording equipment, and it seems ike paradise to me. I just wanna play
and write, absorb my days completely into music. Actually, I have had a
hard time letting go and just being on vacation, I have such a burning
desire to get in that studio, but some surfing is straightening me out,
forcing me to calm down. As Marisa Pouw used to say to me in a matronly
voice, "settle down little fighter".

For all the people who follow me on twitter, I'm sorry about all
the basketball tweets I just cant help it, basketball is very emotional
for me, Just like music. Maybe I should just start a basketball blog and
keep it separate from everything else.
slowhand
slowhand

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra kiedis 3rd January 2012, 05:01

super je....divni su loveshower
alexandra kiedis
alexandra kiedis

Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by aivanko 30th September 2012, 07:12

One step at a time...
Posted on September 30, 2012 by Josh
Hello all…

It's been quite a while since I popped in, said hello. I miss you. I guess that's a silly thing to say, because after all…I'm sitting by myself, typing. I'll tell you what I really miss…STANDING UP ON STAGE! People of the wonderful town of San Antonio, I tried my best, but tonight, more than ever, I really missed standing up. I couldn't get out of my head. I felt like I had a 5000lbs. anvil strapped to my leg. It was weighing me down. I miss running up to my bandmates…going crazy! Physically feeling one with my body. Being free up there. I want to thank you all for being so supportive of me and my foolish breaking of my poor little foot. The support and warm wishes I've received have been truly touching. Thank you. As I said onstage the night I broke my foot, anger doesn't get ya very far. I really can't wait to have both legs working.

Talk to you soon…

J...

zagrlinjo
aivanko
aivanko
Say it out loud I'm freaky styley And I'm proud!

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 30th September 2012, 07:54

awww loveshower
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum