Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans!

+7
slowhand
Tija123
Charlie`From`Stadium
Nick The Spamlord
Branka_RHCP
Tanja
ivarhcp4ever
11 posters

Go down

Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans! Empty Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans!

Post by ivarhcp4ever 13th March 2012, 11:13

"A tribute from the bottom of our hearts, a beautiful production. After months of waiting, finally we are here to tell you this secret we’ve been saving for so long…”

"Did I let you know? The idea was to create a site where brazilian fans of the Chilli Peppers could tell their secrets, collaborating towards a bigger secret that was still to be revealed. Nothing better than choosing a fly to be the centre of all this buzz - after all, it's on the cover of 'I'm with You', Red Hot Chilli Peppers' new and incredible album.

The website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gathered thousands of secrets in the first couple of weeks, and some of these secrets were revealed in a never before seen project - an official video clip done solely with the help of fans, paying tribute to their favourite artist.

ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans! Empty Re: Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans!

Post by Tanja 13th March 2012, 21:59

Eto oduvjek sam znala da pripadam tamo!! charlie

nego evo sta kazu Josh i Chad

Chad na twitteru

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i Josh na blogu

Did YOU let ME know!!!!
Posted on March 13, 2012 by Josh
Hello there! Good morning! Right now it's 8.56a in LA and the morning couldn't be more perfect. There is a particular kind of morning I prefer...and this is it. After having a bit of time on my hands, yesterday saw the return of a very special thing to my life. Today shall see it as well. Making music with your friends is an unbelievable thing. A feeling you can't find anywhere else...for me.

After having such a joyous day, as I lay my head down to sleep, I had a gander at a video for the song "Did I Let You Know" done by some wonderful people in Brazil. I just wanted to say that the smiles on all of those beautiful faces and the love that is very clear throughout that video made me a very, very happy camper. Someone should send that video to the tourist board as an advert for the incredible capacity for love and happiness the people of Brazil have. I just wanted to thank everyone who took part in that for making such a special song for me even more special. The smiles I see in that video are priceless tokens of affection. Wow, look what you making me sound like!!!

I'll have to get Mauro to translate it for me, but this I do know...obrigado! OBRIGADO!!!!!!!!!

J...
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans! Empty Re: Did I Let You Know - A video by Brazillian Red Hot Chili Peppers' Fans!

Post by Branka_RHCP 14th March 2012, 05:34

Big like! :) Stvarno genijalan video :)
Branka_RHCP
Branka_RHCP

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord 15th March 2012, 00:06

Hocu onu majcu
keep calm
'cause
i'm
with you

i hocu da se muva pomera :D
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 15th March 2012, 02:09

Meni se sva ta ideja sa fensi smejuljavim cicama ni malo ne dopada.
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tija123 15th March 2012, 03:13

Ajme, predobro je. yesyes
Tija123
Tija123
Step from the road to the sea to the sky

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand 15th March 2012, 04:52

ok sto su fanovi napravili ovakav spot,ali misliim da ova pjesma zasluzuje bolji i originalniji spot,sa clanovima benda...i po kojom zgodnom zenskom,kao u hump de bumpu:)
slowhand
slowhand

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand 15th March 2012, 04:57

Nick The Spamlord wrote:
keep calm

i hocu da se muva pomera [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i da ta muva proizvodi onaj muvlji zvuk `bzzzzzzz`:P
slowhand
slowhand

Back to top Go down

Post by TamaraKiedis 15th March 2012, 07:53

Slowhand slazem se stobom ,ovo je ok ali ipak bolje bi bilo da bend uradi video ovoj pesmi a moze i za jos neku pesmu :D
TamaraKiedis
TamaraKiedis
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by aivanko 15th March 2012, 08:14

slowhand wrote:
Nick The Spamlord wrote:
keep calm

i hocu da se muva pomera [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hahahaah, da imam takvu, mislim da bi ju umlatila s vremenom.. :p Ili bi mene netko umlatio.. XD

Ne znam, po meni spot nije ništa posebno.. Iako, cijenim trud.. :)
Zaslužuje službeni ofkors.. XD

Kad smo kod brazilskih fanova, oni su mi skroz neki napasni i uživljeni.. o.O .. ne samo fanovi Peppersa, nego općenito...
Bar meni uvijek tako djeluju.. Drugačiji mentalitet očito.. :)
aivanko
aivanko
Say it out loud I'm freaky styley And I'm proud!

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand 16th March 2012, 04:56

aivanko wrote:
slowhand wrote:
Nick The Spamlord wrote:
keep calm

Hahahaah, da imam takvu, mislim da bi ju umlatila s vremenom.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ili bi mene netko umlatio.. XD

Ne znam, po meni spot nije ništa posebno.. Iako, cijenim trud.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kad smo kod brazilskih fanova, oni su mi skroz neki napasni i uživljeni.. o.O .. ne samo fanovi Peppersa, nego općenito...
Bar meni uvijek tako djeluju.. Drugačiji mentalitet očito.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umlatila bi i muvu s omota za I`m with you?impokrita:P

a argentinci i uopste uzev,juzno amerikanci su najvatreniji narod,nesto poput nas:P
slowhand
slowhand

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra kiedis 16th March 2012, 09:51

Spot je OK, ništa posebno..
Volela bi da su se i oni našli tamo, bilo bi orginalnije.
Ali u svakom slučaju, svaka čast na trudu..
Pokazali su svoju ljubav prema papričicama..
alexandra kiedis
alexandra kiedis

Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Cherry Boy 17th March 2012, 03:38

Meni se sviđa. Svidjelo bi mi se još više kada bih razumjela što su to sve pisali...
Svaka im čast na trudu u svakom slučaju.

Inače, meni se čini da je cijeli Brazil lud za Peppersima.
Na tumblru su gotovi svi RHCP blogovi iz Brazila.
Užasno vesel narod i pun energije.
21st Cherry Boy
21st Cherry Boy
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 17th March 2012, 04:52

slowhand wrote:a argentinci i uopste uzev,juzno amerikanci su najvatreniji narod,nesto poput nas:P

Brazilci molicu lijepo FuZzy FuZzy FuZzy

salim se, ali da ljudi stvarno dozivljavaju svijet oko sebe drugacije.
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by aivanko 18th March 2012, 01:53

slowhand wrote:
aivanko wrote:
slowhand wrote:

Hahahaah, da imam takvu, mislim da bi ju umlatila s vremenom.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ili bi mene netko umlatio.. XD

Ne znam, po meni spot nije ništa posebno.. Iako, cijenim trud.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bar meni uvijek tako djeluju.. Drugačiji mentalitet očito.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umlatila bi i muvu s omota za I`m with you?impokrita:P

a argentinci i uopste uzev,juzno amerikanci su najvatreniji narod,nesto poput nas:P

A ne biiiii XD omot ne zuji koliko znam. o.O :p

Hahaha, mislim da su gori od nas, bar kad je riječ o proganjanju selebritija.. xD Advanced stalking level. valja
aivanko
aivanko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 18th March 2012, 08:24

aivanko wrote:
Hahaha, mislim da su gori od nas, bar kad je riječ o proganjanju selebritija.. xD Advanced stalking level. valja

uh tome niko ne moze da nadmasi americke paparace! FuZzy
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by aivanko 18th March 2012, 10:10

Joj oni su mi tek prestrašni! x_X
Ne mogu zamislit da mi je to posao. :/
aivanko
aivanko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down