Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hot Chili Peppers Plaque Unveiling on Cleveland Walk of Fame

Go down

Red Hot Chili Peppers Plaque Unveiling on Cleveland Walk of Fame  Empty Red Hot Chili Peppers Plaque Unveiling on Cleveland Walk of Fame

Post by ivarhcp4ever 5th April 2012, 07:26

Plaques for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s 2012 inductees were revealed at Cleveland’s new Walk of Fame on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012. The unveiling ceremony was presented by Rock Hall president and CEO Terry Stewart.

The brass plaques, each costing around $5,000 and designed to resemble a gold record, 24 inches in diameter, are inlaid on the sidewalk of Lakeside Avenue, right outside the Cleveland Public Auditorium where the Hall of Fame Induction ceremony will take place on April 14th, 2012.

“This will be the red carpet and we thought this would be where all the inductees will see it.” said Bill Rowley, chairman of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame committee.

The Rock Hall plans to inlay more plaques around the city of Cleveland for the previous 270 Hall of Fame Inductees. The first series of plaques were funded by the Rock Hall’s board, but future plaques will be auctioned off to businesses and stakeholders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down