Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar

4 posters

Go down

Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar Empty Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar

Post by ivarhcp4ever 5th April 2012, 07:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum curatorial director Howard Kramer discusses Hillel Slovak’s electric guitar, which he played as a member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Hillel Slovak smashed this guitar on stage. Anthony Kiedis refers to it as one of his most prized possessions. The Red Hot Chili Peppers will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at the Induction ceremony in Cleveland, Ohio on April 14th, 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar Empty Re: Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar

Post by RedHeaded 5th April 2012, 08:24

Da sam na njegovu mjestu nikada tako nešto vrijedno (govorim o posebnoj, sentimentalnoj vrijednosti) ne bih davala u neku ustanovu. No, kako on želi... Rolling Eyes
RedHeaded
RedHeaded

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar Empty Re: Hall of Fame Inductee Spotlight: Hillel Slovak’s Smashed Guitar

Post by Nick The Spamlord 5th April 2012, 08:27

RedHeaded wrote:Da sam na njegovu mjestu nikada tako nešto vrijedno (govorim o posebnoj, sentimentalnoj vrijednosti) ne bih davala u neku ustanovu. No, kako on želi... Rolling Eyes
Verujem da Entoni ima jos mnogo ovakvih gitara, ne bi on davao da je to njemu toliko vazno. Nije ni on toliko lud :D
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand 5th April 2012, 09:01

RedHeaded wrote:Da sam na njegovu mjestu nikada tako nešto vrijedno (govorim o posebnoj, sentimentalnoj vrijednosti) ne bih davala u neku ustanovu. No, kako on želi... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nije to NEKA ustanova,to je rock and roll hall of fame
slowhand
slowhand

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down