Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drummer Reunion For Chili Peppers Performance

2 posters

Go down

Drummer Reunion For Chili Peppers Performance Empty Drummer Reunion For Chili Peppers Performance

Post by 21st Cherry Boy 8th April 2012, 22:21

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and they've got a drummer reunion performance up their sleeves for the ceremony.

The Chili Peppers hope to play three songs during the induction ceremony, with ex-RHCP Drummers Jack Irons and Cliff Martinez performing with the 2012 lineup on one of the three songs!

"I think we're going to play three songs," drummer Chad Smith revealed in a late-March phone interview. "I don't know which songs exactly we're going to do. I think we might do 'Give It Away' because there's two other drummers, Jack Irons and Cliff Martinez, that are going to be attending. So we'll get three drummers on one song."

The performance will held next week, on April 14th.

Sadly, past guitarists John Frusciante and Dave Navarro will not be attending the ceremony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21st Cherry Boy
21st Cherry Boy
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Drummer Reunion For Chili Peppers Performance Empty Re: Drummer Reunion For Chili Peppers Performance

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 8th April 2012, 22:23

URA! Ovo je ce biti super!

Come on everybody time to deliver!!!!
charlie
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down