Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Frusciante's Father says .....

Go down

John Frusciante's Father  says ..... Empty John Frusciante's Father says .....

Post by topicaca22 18th April 2012, 05:32

John Frusciante senior recently expressed his delight about his son and the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 14th, 2012.

Speaking to the Sun Sentinel, former Broward Circuit Judge John Frusciante, 67 of Sunrise, Florida said he was, “Absolutely a proud father,” after making a congratulatory call to his son from Mallorca, Spain, where he’s currently vacationing. “I’m very happy for all the band members to be recognized.”

John Frusciante's Father says he is proud of his son's induction into the Hall of Fame

Judge Frusciante was himself a concert pianist who attended Julliard Arts school and imbued his son with a love of music. “He grew up in an environment of music,” the retired judge said. “Of course, it was different as far as genres were concerned.”

John Frusciante Jr. was a bit of a rebel as a youth in South Florida, his father said. He was loathe to attend school and obtained a high school GED. “His music was what he wanted to do and that’s what he did,” senior Frusciante recalled.

The judge, who presided over the domestic wreckage that’s often exposed in family court, knew better than to pressure his son, saying, “I’m not somebody who’s going to tell my kids they should do this, they should do that.”

Published By Robert Nolin for the Sun Sentinel on April 17th, 2012
Photo by Jacques Brautbar / Retna
topicaca22
topicaca22
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down