Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone

3 posters

Go down

John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone Empty John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone

Post by Guest 2nd August 2008, 13:39

Tribute to Ramones Guitarist Johnny Ramone at Hollywood Forever
HOLLYWOOD - AUGUST 01: Linda Ramone, John Frusciante, Flea and Rose McGowanat the Tribute To Legendary Ramones Guitarist Johnny Ramone at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on August 1, 2008 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Paul Redmond/WireImage)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAKO SAM BILA SRECNA zbog novih slika, a onda sam videla nesto sto mi je POTPUNO slomilo srce i upropastilo dan i zivot. ALKOHOL I CIGARA?!?!?!? Umrecu, gotovo. :'( Zvanicno cu da se ubijem.

Back to top Go down

John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone Empty Re: John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone

Post by Guest 3rd August 2008, 09:14

Da, i meni je to upalo u oči... ono, otkad to???

Back to top Go down

John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone Empty Re: John and Flea at the tribute to Johnny Ramone

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 3rd August 2008, 20:18

Ma ljudi pogledajte to je neko fino vino ... sve je ok !!! JOHN LOVE ! :music:
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2008, 23:18

^Pa OK za vino, nije toliko strasno, ako ne pije STALNO, ali cigara... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2008, 23:50

Ja se nadam da je sve ok, jer ovo me baš iznenadilo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th August 2008, 04:16

I mene. Sad Ja samo MOLIM BOGA da je mozda sad zapalio cigaru, a da to inace ne radi... Da mu je sad, eto, doslo, ali da nece vise...

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_baby 4th August 2008, 07:30

Ova bradica mora sta prije ca.a inace su mi preeslatki :) drago mi je da i oni izlaze ,a ne samo AK :D
angel_baby
angel_baby
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by andyRHCP 20th August 2008, 23:27

angel_baby wrote:Ova bradica mora sta prije ca
aha :jaooo:

a pa možda je on kao ja koja se odvikavam od cigareta & odlučila sam ići POLAKO. Tako da si još uvijek dopuštam pušim kad je fešta tj. pijanka Embarassed
To je dobra strategija, ne?
Sad kad razmislim.. bash i nije jer sad pijem svaki dan. Moja jetra me mrzi. I pluća. I mozak vjerovatno zbog..nevrmajnd

Sad se nadam da on nije kao ja.
Osim ako bash kao ja na svakoj fotki zapravo drži cigaretu nekom drugom :)
andyRHCP
andyRHCP
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://andyrhcp.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down