Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnove izjave i citati.

+2
nikola2705
Charlie`From`Stadium
6 posters

Go down

Johnove izjave i citati. Empty Johnove izjave i citati.

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 21st May 2008, 17:24

Nekoliko veoma zanimljivih i smesnih delova iz Johnovih intervjua.

JF: "But I'm glad I have a girl cuz I write a lot of songs where I want a girl's voice on them, and now I know I don't need to find a girl, I can just use Josh."
Interviewer: "Excellent, how does he feel about it?"
JF: "He's fine. He's at my disposal. He's at my service."
*Interviewer translates in German*
JF: "Did you say anything nasty?"
Interviewer: "Yes, I made a comment on you saying that Josh is at your service, and I wondered, I was thinking to myself, rhetorically question myself, to what extent that service might go."
JF: "The same extent your mother gives to my cock."
Interviewer: "Oi oi oi oi oi!"
*Interviewer translates, John laughs his ass off*

john is speaking about the ghosts...
interviewer: *laughs*... do you really speak to ghosts?
John: yes
interviewer: when?
john: i like to watch people when they're asleep... the persons left their body so the ghosts can go in it... they move their bodies and speak to me..and... and sometimes i see them with candy or cigarrets... so.. the persons are very surprised when they wake up and see the cigarrets next to their bed...
interviewer: -silence-

John and Chad are watching people starting to queue for their evening show:
Chad is commenting and talking about how many people will attend the concert.
John - "100 thousand..."
Chad - "Nah... Not a 100 thousand..."
John - "100 thousand, is what we were told!!"

John: "I once tried to sell Anth's pubes on Ebay, they didn't go for much."

John: Rock stars are really good people to look up to.
Anthony: That may seem like a strange thing to say, but...
John: It is?! Who else you going to look up to? The President?

"One time a guy from a "Guitar Magazine" came over here and I was in my robe naked. Just spreading my legs to him on the couch with my dick barely covered up and then I go 'Hold on a second', and I go into the kitchen and threw up all over the place and came back out with puke all over me and went like, 'Don't worry about it... Flea pukes all the time', ... I think I really came off weird... "

:D

JF: "What magazine are you from?"
Interviewer: "Bikini."
JF: "Oh, I thought you were from guitar player... I was going, 'Why isn't this guy asking me guitar questions?'"

Dear people who care enough about what we do to write us a letter, I feel like a terrible, inconsiderate rock star writing a generic letter like this to everyone who has written to us. But at the same time, for us to write an individual response to everyone would be a physical impossibility. We've been on tour for the last nine months which makes it hard to even speak a coherent sentence. Also I've never written a letter to anyone my whole life. Sometimes if a person who has written an interesting letter leaves their phone number we call them. But most of you don't leave your #'s (and probably for a good reason). I would like to take this opportunity to write a few aphorisms of mine just so you don't feel like this letter was written by someone we hire:

1. Artistic expression, sex, and truth are the only things that really matter.
2. Music is the face of God.
3. The best service you can do for mankind is mind your own biznis.
4. Don't ever trust a man who says "I am going to kill you in the name of God."
5. Buy an Eric Dolphy record.

Love, John Frusciante (Froo-shon-tay)
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Johnove izjave i citati. Empty Re: Johnove izjave i citati.

Post by Guest 4th June 2008, 03:53

Haha, John je likcina. Postavicu ja jos citata kasnije. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st June 2008, 08:34

When you're talking to a fan, you're talking to somebody who's not talking to you. They're talking to a photograph, they're talking to their image of you, they're talking to a walking poster. And if you make the mistake of thinking, that they're talking to you... When they tell you that you're a genius, or that you're so fucking cool... Or whatever their fucking image is of you... Then if you believe it... Then you, the real human being dies. - 1997 on "The Blairing Out with Eric Blair Show"

I love the spirits that are inside me, I don't give a fuck about this body. (London, 2001)

My songs I write them like I play them for one person and then when I see so many people going out to it, I feel so happy. You know how big you all are, everyone of you is like an hundred spirits to me. (London, 2001)

Somebody who spends their days absorbed in this music that I've been making with the chili peppers and in my solo music that I make, I know that's having a good impact on them. Like I know it's coming from a completly healthy place. I know the spirits that helped me do it are wonderful parts of the universe (...) And I just know that's healthy for people. (Off The Map DVD, 2001)

I never had to get a job or anything 'cause I ended up joining the chili peppers like the day my dad told me he wouldn't give me anymore money. (BTM, 1999)

William Burroughs always talks about the world is nothing but allies and enemies. And it's important to understand what things around you are the enemies and a lot of the time your worst enemy is your ego. (Funky Monks, 1991)

When you're practicing and playing along with other music so much it's a natural bi-product of that that you're going to write songs. (KUHINJA Interview)

I feel that for a musician to keep getting better has to keep changing. And if you're constantly always referring to the same things, to me it just grows stale. (KUHINJA Interview)

I think my songs exist before I write them, in a place called the fourth dimension where sounds and shapes and colours are the land. (Kerrang interview, 2000)

You see, one time I used to have this girlfriend named Amanda and we were always breaking up and she was crazy, she was just completely nuts. And this girl is so crazy that one time, she was on her period and we were playing strip card game, we were stripping, me and her and her friend and my friend Bill. We were all completely naked and then the loosing team had to eat/lick one part of the winning team body, that they said, and then she took her bloody tampon from the girl who was on the winning team, completely bloody, she had to lick the tampon. Not only did she lick a little bit of the tampon but she put it in her mouth and sucked it like if it was a cock. A really bloody brown tampon. It was awful. She's a nuts"(...)"You ask how I deal with all the girls who want to fuck me. These are the types of girls that keep showing up so that's why I don't have sex anymore, 'cause I don't have the energy to deal with these kinds of situations anymore because I want to deal with playing music. (VPRO, 1991)

I can't say that I'm crazy, you know, about watching this. I don't like the person who I was back at this time, and-and, uh... I think I had all my priorities in the wrong places and I think if I were to spend to much time playin guitar as I did picking out stupid shorts and stupid hats and stupid, you know, overcoats, I would've... I would've been able to write some good songs, you know? I can't watch this version of myself and be at all happy about it. I want to... I want to strangle myself when i see this video. I was 18 years old. 18-year-old that deserved to be slapped upside his head. (On "Higher Ground" video audio commentary - Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Videos)

I guess this is the first time in a video that I ever showed my arms since my arms have been scarred, 'cause my arms are-are pretty badly scarred. I guess people are always wondering so I might as well say that, um, that the way that my arms got the way that they look, um, is was from abcesses, which came from shooting huge amounts of drugs. The results could have been a lot worse, so I'm happy to have the scars from a period of my life where I was living destructively, just as a... as a sign of what i've been through. And, uh, these days, I-I'm, you know, being healthy and taking care of my body is so important to me. But looking at it here, is seems like my arms have gotten better since then, so... That's nice to see. (On "Californication" video audio commentary - Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Videos)

Well, I don't even know how to drive in this life, so I'm pretty far from ever having the life of being a stuntdouble. I liked- I had an Evil Knievel doll when i was a kid, that's about it! (On "By The Way" Documentary)

:HARP: What’s one thing you’d change about yourself?
JF: I really love being myself, I wouldn’t change places with anybody. I think anything that anybody wants to change about themselves, they should take a closer look, because it could just be a matter of looking at that flaw in a different way, rather than removing it.
When I first stopped doing drugs, the hardest thing was to get back to being able to function as a person. Your mind and body becomes used to it, and you just feel like this real boring person when you stop. And there was about nine months where I didn’t even feel like I deserved to be called John Frusciante. So I would just dance. I had this pretty good size living room and all day long I would do these dances to all the music that I liked, whether it was Black Sabbath, or Robert Smith or something else. (Harp magazine, 2004)

That's what I spend most of my time doing, breathing a lot. I like air. (Live At Abbey Road, 2007)

I loved Jimmy Page since I was 7, he's the reason why I began to play. My favorite way to pratice is lean all his solos and i can play "Since I've Been Loving You" from the beginning to end. (Mucchio Selvaggio 2004 interview)

I know that now i couldn't be happier than I am. Sex often distracts me from my job. I don't want to find myself in a relationship unless I can coordinate it with my job, without letting it influence my musical self. (Mucchio Selvaggio 2004 interview)

Expression is when you're at one with nothingness, and you just beathe with your playing. (Guitar Player 1999 interview)

:Interviwer: When you quit drugs, did you feel like having sex again?
JF: Yes, i did. I go through phases. Now i'm very well without it. (Mucchio Selvaggio 2004 interview)

Neki citati (kopirani sa Wikiquotea Embarassed )

Back to top Go down

Post by nikola2705 3rd February 2009, 09:59

"It's like I'm in the 4th dimension and somebody's asking me to describe it and that's what the 4th dimension is about. There's no words,no symbols, no images it's all pure real energy and vibrations."

"To make the album without the experience in my life would be impossible. It's only because I've gone so deep inside myself and faced so many things that by nature I should be scared of. You know, being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now."

"Most of my supernatural experiences are in the past. It's a world I don't really delve into that much anymore. But I believe that there are things we don't see with our eyes that are making every moment what it is. And every person is made up of a bunch of people. And everybody who's alive is everybody who died. I just think it's all one big energy working together. I see the world as being very balanced-completely, perfectly balanced."

"To me music is the centre of the universe and the voice of the spirits and the voice of God and the voice of all the people who have lived and died...At least the ones I'm connected to."

"1. Artistic expression, sex, and truth are the only things that really matter.
2.Music is the face of God.
3. The best service you can do for mankind is mind your own business.
4. Don't ever trust a man who says 'I am going to kill you in the name of God' ."

"All I know is that the six months when I recorded this music was the most productive time of my life, and I'll always remember it as the first time in my life that I ever felt like I was one with my dreams."

"Once I write the song I believe that it creates a new atmosphere in a place called the fifth dimension where it creates new life and energy and it makes things better and it makes new places to live for the spirits who frequent these places."

"There's a big place I'm connected to when I write. As long as I have the feeling inside me that I'm connected to this huge, peaceful, beautiful place, no matter what I write, if it's in conjunction with that place, it's always gonna have meaning. It's not really necessary to truly understand what I write, as long as I've got that feeling behind me."

"Music isn't the Olympics."

"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."

"I can also be very happy in this life, but it's usually happiness that I get from other lives I've lived and other dimensions. This life is hardly important to me. It's very small compared to the importance that I think the fourth and fifth dimension have. Those places are much more real to me, like when you have a dream and it's more real to you than real life. Compared to where I'll be going, this life seems like a dream that just feels like a dream."

"I used to always see things in the outside world as being 'the enemies of an artist'. I don't see it that way anymore. To me, everything an artist needs is inside of himself, and it really doesn't matter what's going on in the world. Nothing else matters. You don't need to have things perfect, you don't need to have a lot of money or a beautiful girl. If your job in life is to create, you can find inside yourself what you need to make beautiful art and beautiful music. But you might have to clean yourself out, spiritually or physically. You gotta constantly purify yourself, living in the city, around human beings. There might be people close to you who affect you inside yourself in such a corrupt way that it screws with your ability to do what you do. But if you make sure that the people who are close you are good people who are there for you and love you, you can create your temple everywhere you go."

"I think my songs exist before I write them, in a place called the fourth dimension where sounds and shapes and colours are the land. They're the air and the grass and the wood and they're all these feelings. When a collection of those feelings is put into my head, because I'm tuned into that place, I have the skill technically to turn it into a song."

"Music is not something that you are in control of. It comes from somewhere else. If you're that middleman between the cosmos and the real world on Earth that hte music comes through, you are very lucky. When you record music, it's not your job to try to control anything. It's more about being in the right place and flowing with the energies that are in the air around you and with the people that you are making the music with. The second that someone thinks music comes from themselves, and that they are the ones responsible for it, is when they go off track. The most important thing you could ralize is that you are the least important part of the whole process. Music is going to be made whether any one artist is here or not. If John Lennon or Jimi Hendrix had disappeared, music still would have gone on, changed, grown, and been the beautiful thing that it is. You take away the music, all you have are the individuals, and they don't mean anything. The individual is nothing, it's the music that's in the air all the time that's important, and you have to be humble in the face of that."

"What I have to say to an inhabitant of the Earth in one hundred years is similar to what I have to say to the present inhabitants of Earth. To be creative."
nikola2705
nikola2705
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 49
Location : Never where I need to be, always where i want to be...
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Areychs 21st May 2009, 23:36

john: i like to watch people when they're asleep... the persons left their body so the ghosts can go in it... they move their bodies and speak to me..and... and sometimes i see them with candy or cigarrets... so.. the persons are very surprised when they wake up and see the cigarrets next to their bed...

ovo je.. :cheers:
Areychs
Areychs

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mary*frusciante 23rd May 2009, 11:16

xaxaxa...sad sam bas citala sve ove izjave mog (naseg) genija... Obozavam ga...on nije ljudsko bice... :treeswing:
mary*frusciante
mary*frusciante

Number of posts : 3160
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Areychs 23rd May 2009, 23:00

:)
Areychs
Areychs

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 4815162342 5th June 2009, 22:32

"Nevidljive energije se bore za mene"

Diskutiert man über die besten Rock-Gitarristen, fällt früher oder später der Name John Frusciante. Die beiden erfolgreichsten Alben der Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" (1991) und "Californication" (1999) gehen mit auf sein Konto. Vor wenigen Tagen erschien Frusciantes drittes Solo-Album.

"Für mich klingt 'One Hot Minute' sehr seltsam. Es ist ungefähr so, wie wenn du deine Ex-Freundin beim Sex mit einem anderen Mann beobachtest."

Hamburg (mis) - Grund genug für LAUT, den Peppers-Gitarristen in einem Hamburger Hotel zum Interview zu treffen. In entspannter Runde erzählte er vom Musizieren mit und ohne seine Band-Kollegen, der Wichtigkeit elektronischer Musik, seinem Verhältnis zu Eminem und Marilyn Manson sowie von deutschen Bands, die selbst deutsche Musik-Freaks nur am Rande kennen. Am Abend zuvor hatte Frusciante ein Show-Case in der Prinzenbar absolviert.

LAUT: John, du hast bereits drei Solo-Shows in Europa hinter dir. Wie fühlt es sich an, ohne die Chili Peppers auf der Bühne zu stehen?
John: Weißt du, wenn ich alleine auf die Bühne gehe, ist das etwas ganz anderes im Vergleich zu den Chili Peppers-Shows. Ich liebe es, meine Songs auf der Gitarre zu spielen. Wenn ich einen neuen Song komponiert habe, spiele ich ihn nicht nur meinen Freunden in der Band vor. Alle meine Freunde kriegen ihn zu hören, egal wo ich bin. Das kann bei mir zuhause sein oder im Tourbus, einfach überall. Und sie mögen alle meine Songs.

Wenn ich alleine auf die Bühne gehe, denke ich eher an diese Art des Spielens. Das ist nicht zu vergleichen mit dem Gefühl, mit den Chili Peppers auf die Bühne zu gehen. Denn da kommt diese gewaltige Energie hoch, die entsteht, wenn wir vier zusammen sind. Niemand fühlt sich für den anderen verantwortlich, es sind einfach wir vier zusammen. Aber wenn ich Leuten meine eigenen Songs vorspiele fühle ich eine Energie, die ich selbst mit meinem Leben entfacht habe.

LAUT: Warum spielst du nur so wenig Solo-Shows? Wie man hört, warten die Chili Peppers schon im Studio auf dich ...
John: Well, es stimmt schon, dass ich zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt zurück sein muss, denn die Chili Peppers haben eine Show in L.A. und wir beginnen auch mit den Aufnahmen zu unserem nächsten Album.

LAUT: Also würdest du gerne mehr Shows spielen.
John: Klar, würde ich gerne. Ich habe es wirklich genossen, die letzten beiden Shows zu spielen, und kann die nächste kaum erwarten. Jetzt kommt noch ein Gig in Paris und einer in Amsterdam, im März spiele ich in New York, weil dort auch die Chili Peppers etwas zu tun haben und dann kommt noch L.A. Also, ich würde schon noch gerne einige Gigs spielen, aber gleichzeitig freue ich mich noch mehr auf die Arbeiten an der nächsten Chili Peppers-Platte.

LAUT: Was bedeutet es dir, wieder mit deinen Kumpels Musik zu machen?
John: Weißt du, die Zeiten, in denen ich Tag für Tag über neuen Songs für die Band gebrütet habe, gehören zu den besten Zeiten in meinem Leben. Meine einzige Lebensbestimmung besteht darin, morgens aufzuwachen, Musik zu hören, und mit der Gitarre zu Songs zu spielen, von denen ich mich beeinflussen lassen möchte. Wenn mir dann Ideen kommen, schnappe ich mir den Tape-Recorder. Das ist es, was mich glücklich macht. Ich denke, die beiden schönsten Momente in meinem Leben waren die Aufnahmen zu "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" und "Californication". Deswegen freue ich mich wieder sehr darauf.

LAUT: Spielt es für dich eine Rolle, wie Freunde deine Musik beurteilen?
John: Oh yeah, meine Freunde lieben es.

LAUT: Auch deine Bandkollegen?
John: Bei Chad weiß ich es nicht, ich habe ihm nie Sachen von mir gegeben. Aber Flea und Anthony lieben beide meine Musik. (überlegt) Wisst ihr, schon bevor diese Solo-Platte von mir rauskam habe ich zwei CDs gemacht, die nicht veröffentlicht wurden - also ich meine jetzt nicht meine beiden alten Alben.

Diese Platten habe ich 1999 über das Jahr aufgenommen, bevor ich angefangen habe, die Songs für meine neue Scheibe zu komponieren. Und die habe ich dann unter meinen Freunden verteilt. Jetzt werde ich nach und nach Songs von den beiden Alben als B-Seiten herausbringen, wie die vier Bonustracks auf meiner neuen Single "Going Inside". So bringe ich langsam das alte Zeug unter das Volk, denn es ist gut. (lacht)

LAUT: Zum neuen Album: für mich bergen vor allem die Instrumental-Tracks "Ramparts" und "Murderers" eine Atmosphäre, die mich an dein Gitarrenspiel auf "Californication" erinnert. Wie bestimmst du die Kriterien, dass ein Song zum Beispiel ein Chili Peppers-Song wird?
John: Also, ich habe mein Album auf der "Californication"-Tour aufgenommen. Auf Tournee ist außer mir niemand interessiert daran, Songs aufzunehmen. "Ramparts" und "Murderers" habe ich im März 2000 geschrieben und wenn ich einen der Songs für die Chili Peppers hätte reservieren wollen, würde ich heute noch warten ...

Obwohl, halt, es gibt doch einen Song für die Peppers, den ich damals auf meinem Drumcomputer eingespielt habe. Irgendwie kam mir die Idee, Gitarrenlines im Stile der UK-Surf Music à la The Ventures oder The Shadows mit Technobeats zu unterlegen. Anthony mochte eine meiner Aufnahmen und wollte unbedingt einen Song daraus machen. Also meinte ich, ok, wenn du glaubst, du kannst etwas darauf singen, dann bringe ich es nicht raus.

LAUT: Es gibt also keine musikalischen Konflikte?
John: Nein, nein. Anthony und Flea unterstützen mich wo sie können. Wenn ich ihnen gesagt hätte, ich möchte fünf Monate lang mein Soloalbum promoten, hätten sie gesagt: alles klar, mach das, solange es dich glücklich macht. Aber natürlich sind sie froh, dass ich es nicht mache ... (alle lachen)

LAUT: Was die Instrumentierung des Albums angeht, erfuhr man, dass dich vor allem New Order und Depeche Mode beeinflusst hätten. Gehören diese Bands im selben Maße zu deinen persönlichen Favoriten wie Syd Barrett, David Bowie und Jimi Hendrix?
John: Yeah, das ist für mich dasselbe. Ich bin der Meinung, dass es in jeder Epoche diesselben Energien gibt, die es ermöglichen, gute Musik zu kreieren. Aber es ist alles eine Frage der Unvoreingenommenheit, zu erkennen, dass diese Energien in verschiedenen Zeitperioden auch verschiedene Formen annehmen. Für mich sind jene Energien, die einst Jimi Hendrix dazu bewogen, neue Sounds zu schaffen diesselben, die Depeche Mode überkamen, als sie "Violator" aufnahmen; ein Album, das wie kein anderes Rockalbum zuvor klingt.

Weißt du, es gab eine Zeit in meinem Leben, da war ich noch ein kleines Kind und dachte: In den 60ern war die Musik doch am besten. Aber so fühle ich jetzt nicht mehr. Denn je mehr ich mich allen Spielarten elektronischer Musik gegenüber geöffnet habe, die in den letzten 20 Jahren aufgetreten ist, musste ich erkennen, dass einige Sachen davon mindestens so wegweisend und aufregend waren wie die Musik davor.

LAUT: Bei deinem Gig gestern hast du den Gitarristen Michael Rother als eine Inspiration erwähnt. Was bedeutet deutsche Musik für dich?
John: Oh, also deutsche Musik wird zusammen mit bestimmten anderen Sachen ziemlich sicher zu einem neuen Element des nächsten Chili Peppers-Albums werden. Wir alle lieben Neu! und Can, Harmonia und Cluster. Und ja, Kraftwerk gehören vor allem zu Fleas und meinen Favoriten. Doch in erster Linie stehen wir alle auf Neu!, bei denen Michael Rother der Gitarrist war.

Das wird mit in den Mix mit einfließen, denn alles was du anhörst, beeinflusst dich auch. Ebenso werden auch die Rhythmen und Strukturen von Dub und Technomusik einen wichtigen Teil des neuen Albums einnehmen. Natürlich wird es nach dem Sound klingen, den wir vier Typen zustande bringen. Doch ich denke, dass wir in der Lage sind, mit unseren Instrumenten einen ähnlich vielschichtigen Sound hinzukriegen wie manche Sachen aus dem elektronischen Bereich.

Bei den Aufnahmen zu "Californication" haben wir zum Beispiel viel Tricky, Portishead und Björk gehört und gezielt versucht, für jeden Song eine ganz eigene Atmosphäre zu kreieren. Die nächste Platte wird aber wie gesagt wieder mehr von anderen Sachen beeinflusst sein als von Triphop.

LAUT: Für uns klingt es beinahe unglaublich, wie man nach einem solch schwierigen Lebensabschnitt, wie du ihn durchgemacht hast, wieder einen derartigen Erfolg wie den von "Californication" erreichen kann. Fühlst du dich in einer Form privilegiert?
John: Ja, sehr sogar. Sich von etwas loszureißen, wie das, wovon ich mich befreit habe, ist eine Sache, für die ich nicht die Verantwortung übernehmen kann. Irgendwelche Kräfte im Universum da draußen müssen mich wirklich lieben. Ich weiß, dass eine Menge unsichtbarer Mächte für mich kämpfen. Alles was ich tun kann, ist ihnen jeden Tag dafür zu danken, indem ich die beste Musik mache, zu der ich imstande bin.

LAUT: Wie du vielleicht weißt, spielen auch Eminem und Marilyn Manson gerade in Hamburg. Hast du einen von beiden schon getroffen?
John: (zögert) Well, Eminem habe ich noch nie getroffen, aber die Leute von Marilyn Manson. Ich hatte immer eine Art Groll gegen ihn, seit ich einmal gelesen habe, dass Manson in seinem Buch schlecht über The Smiths redet. Deswegen mag ich ihn nicht, denn ich liebe die Smiths. Aber weißt du, ein paar gute Freunde von mir sind auch Freunde von ihm, also was soll's. Ich habe nichts gegen ihn, ich versuche einfach freundlich zu sein, seit ich ihm mal bei einem Interview ins Gesicht gefurzt habe ... (lacht)

Das ist Jahre her, er hat wohl damals für ein Fanzine in Florida geschrieben und behauptet, mich, Anthony und Flea für das Heft interviewt zu haben. Ich muss so um die 18 gewesen sein, ich kann mich jedenfalls nicht erinnern, und ich muss ihm irgendwann wohl ins Gesicht gefurzt haben ... (alle lachen) Später hat er mir gesagt, dass er dasselbe jetzt auch mit den Interview-Leuten macht. (lacht)

LAUT: Wo wir gerade bei Manson sind, findest du, dass Künstler generell für Gewaltverherrlichung verantwortlich gemacht werden können?
John: Nein, denn für mich hat Kunst immer mit Gegensätzen zu tun. Ein Song, der von Traurigkeit handelt, kann jemanden zum Lächeln bringen. Das ist wie mit Punkrock, der für manche Leute um 1980 herum ja als gewaltverherrlichend galt; Punkrock war gerade das, was mich damals wieder runterbrachte. Ich konnte all meine Gefühle rauslassen, indem ich diese Musik hörte. Hätte ich damals nicht Punkrock gehabt, wäre ich vielleicht an einen Punkt gekommen, wo ich Leute umgebracht hätte.

Wenn ein Mensch einen anderen Menschen umbringt, ist das Schicksal und ich glaube nicht, dass irgendeine Musik einen Menschen zu so etwas treiben kann. Da müssen viel größere Energien im Spiel sein, die man nicht stoppen kann. Wobei Musik schon die Kraft haben kann, diese Energien zu balancieren. Für mich hat Musik kein anderes Ziel als Leute zusammen zu bringen.

Und Leute wie Eminem ... weißt du, Fleas Tochter war eine Zeitlang verrückt nach Eminem, bis sie irgendwann meinte, er sei ein gemeiner Kerl. Ich war nicht dagegen, als sie für ihn schwärmte, ich habe ihr auch sein Album gekauft, aber als sie es von sich aus herausfand, habe ich mich für sie gefreut. Denn ich möchte nicht, dass sie später einmal mit einem Typen wie Eminem zusammen kommt, sondern dass sie einen tollen Kerl trifft, der Charme hat und so ... (lacht) Wenn Eminem ihre Vorstellung von einem perfekten Typen ist, dann weiß ich auch nicht. (alle lachen)

LAUT: Hast du eine Meinung zum "One Hot Minute"-Album? (an dem 95er RCHP-Album konnte Frusciante nicht mitwirken, weil er sich zu der Zeit ganz dem Studium der Gifte widmete, d. Red.)
John: Ehrlich gesagt habe ich es mir noch nie von Anfang bis Ende angehört. Ich kenne eigentlich nur die Hitsongs.

LAUT: Schmerzt es dich, wenn du die Songs hörst?
John: Für mich klingt es sehr seltsam. Es ist ungefähr so, wie wenn du deine Ex-Freundin beim Sex mit einem anderen Mann beobachtest. Es ist unangenehm denn du weißt, du müsstest da jetzt sein. Und die Sachen, die ich gehört habe, gehören nicht gerade zu meinen Favoriten, in meinen Ohren klingen sie irgendwie unausgewogen.

John, vielen Dank für das Gespräch.

sorry sto je na nemacki,mozda neko i nemacki zna...
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mary*frusciante 6th June 2009, 00:17

:) Hvala!
mary*frusciante
mary*frusciante

Number of posts : 3160
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 6th June 2009, 12:41

hmmm...translation?
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 4815162342 6th June 2009, 13:11

citaj,naucices i engleski i nemacki i saznati sta je sve John govorio...
google translate,pokusaj...

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down