Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"!

3 posters

Go down

Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"! Empty Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"!

Post by Guest 3rd December 2008, 10:32

"Flea to play in reformed The Faces

"Red Hot Chili Peppers star Flea is to join The Faces.

Guitarist Ronnie Wood has confirmed the band, fronted by Rod Stewart, are already rehearsing for a reunion tour and revealed the Around The World bassist is ready to step in to replace original member Ronnie Lane, who died in 1997.

Wood told Rolling Stone magazine: “We had a few fantastic rehearsals last week and we’re ready to go. It’s like no time has passed by.

“There’s a lot of guest bass players that want to do it - including Flea.

“We just have to sort out when and where and drop all of the management egos and just do what we can. We know we can do it. It’s just a matter of getting everyone’s availability sometime next year.”

As well as a tour, the band is also considering releasing a new album.

Wood, also one of The Rolling Stones, added: “Rod wants me to write a load of new stuff for him, so I can do that.

“I’m itching to do more work with The Rolling Stones too. We just haven’t decided when and where, yet, but I know we will.”

The Faces was formed with members from two bands, the Small Faces and the Jeff Beck Group, in 1969 and included keyboard player Ian McLagan, drummer Kenney Jones and Ronnie Lane on bass alongside Stewart and Wood.

The group split in 1975 and Stewart went on to enjoy an incredibly successful solo career."

:rock: :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"! Empty Re: Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"!

Post by chili_tapper 3rd December 2008, 10:44

Yeah!!!
to je zagrijavanje za pepperse...=)
:peaceman:
chili_tapper
chili_tapper
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2812
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"! Empty Re: Flea ide na turneju sa "The Faces"!

Post by paprichitza 3rd December 2008, 20:25

leeepo loveshower
paprichitza
paprichitza

Number of posts : 1658
Location : somewhere. everywhere, anywhere...just as long as chilies are with me
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by chili4ever 4th December 2008, 06:52

Yes.Yes.Yes.Go Flea go!!!! 🍌
happystars
chili4ever
chili4ever

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://mladavampirica13.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th December 2008, 07:03

weeee!
baš super!

:rock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down