Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis

5 posters

:: Funky Cafe :: Muzika

Go down

Oasis Empty Oasis

Post by The Scar 31st August 2009, 23:45

Noel Gallagher službeno napustio Oasis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nakon što su Oasis netom prije izlaska na pozornicu pariškog Rock En Seine festivala (28. kolovoza) otkazali i taj nastup, u službenom priopćenju na Internet stranici, Noel Gallagher zaključio je priču o bendu iz Manchestera:

"S velikim olakšanjem i nešto tuge obavještavam vas da sam večeras napustio Oasis. Obožavatelji mogu misliti što hoće, no više ne mogu nastaviti surađivati s Liamom.

Ispričavam se svima koji su kupili ulaznice za koncerte u Parizu, Konstanzu i Milanu."

Francois Missonnier, glavni organizator, kaže kako su se braća posvađala pri dolasku na binu, Liam je razbio Noelovu gitaru, a Noela nakon toga više nitko nije mogao nagovoriti da se popne na pozornicu.

:nisamja:
-------------------------------

OASIS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oasis are an English rock band that formed in Manchester in 1991. Originally known as The Rain, the group was formed by Liam Gallagher (vocals and tambourine), Paul Arthurs (guitar), Paul McGuigan (bass guitar) and Tony McCarroll (drums, percussion), who were soon joined by Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher (lead guitar and vocals), who left the band in August 2009.[1] According to the Belfast Telegraph, by June 2009 Oasis had sold over 50 million records worldwide.[2] They had eight UK number-one singles and have collected fifteen NME Awards, five BRIT Awards, nine Q Awards and four MTV Europe Music Awards. In February 2007, Oasis received the BRIT Award for outstanding contribution to music.

The band initially gained prominence performing on the Manchester club circuit. They were signed to independent record label Creation Records and afterwards released their record-setting debut album Definitely Maybe in 1994. The following year, the band recorded the critically acclaimed (What's the Story) Morning Glory? (1995) with their new drummer Alan White in the midst of rivalry with Britpop peers Blur in the charts. The Gallagher brothers featured regularly in tabloid newspapers for their sibling disputes and wild lifestyles. Oasis released their third album, Be Here Now, in 1997, which became the fastest-selling album in UK chart history, but lost much of its long-term appeal after initial enthusiasm tempered. The band lost two long-time members Paul McGuigan and Paul Arthurs as they went on to record and release Standing on the Shoulder of Giants in 2000 and Heathen Chemistry in 2002. The band found renewed success and popularity with their albums Don't Believe the Truth and Dig Out Your Soul[3][4] and their supporting tours.

In August 2009, Noel Gallagher announced his departure from the band, leaving the future of Oasis in serious doubt.[1][5][6] Some news organisations have already called this a breakup. [7] The most recent lineup before the departure of Noel consisted of the Gallagher brothers, guitarist Gem Archer and bassist Andy Bell, as well as unofficial drummer Chris Sharrock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slusa li jos tko ovu grupu, poznatu po incidetima noela i odlicnim pjesmama??
The Scar
The Scar
The wave you can't stop

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Oasis Empty Re: Oasis

Post by chili_tapper 1st September 2009, 10:42

neslušam al sam vidla ovo:

''Britanski rock band Oasis više ne postoji. Svaðe i nesuglasice izmeðu braæe Liama i Noela Gallaghera postale su neizdržive, a pokretaè i vokal benda rekao je 'dosta'.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
šteta. Rolling Eyes
chili_tapper
chili_tapper
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2812
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 1st September 2009, 13:09

nazalost cuo sam...valjda ce im nestati para pa ce se okupiti ponovo..
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SouL2SQueeZe 29th September 2009, 02:02

Nemojte, bolna točka, oplakivala sam par dana Sad Sad
SouL2SQueeZe
SouL2SQueeZe
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2261
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePepper 21st October 2010, 08:37

Stoke jedne. Ja to nisam ni znala. A desilo se pre godinu dana. Gde ja zivim?!
Oasis su super. Super, super, super. Noel ima mocan glas. Nije fer sto su se raspali.
LittlePepper
LittlePepper
The wave you can't stop

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down