Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ???

5 posters

Go down

Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ??? Empty Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ???

Post by Tanja 3rd March 2011, 04:20

kruze price kako se novi album zove New Dynamic... :)

evo clanak
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have almost finished work on 'New Dynamic,' the group's tenth studio album and long-awaited follow-up to 2006's 'Stadium Arcadium.'

Work began on the album in late 2009, when the band ended its two-year hiatus. It wasn't until the summer of 2010, however, that the Peppers finally began recording in the studio, alongside producer Rick Rubin, and with a fresh face in the lineup. New guitarist Josh Klinghoffer replaced John Frusciante in 2009 after Frusciante revealed that he decided to leave the band during the hiatus.

With Klinghoffer on board, the band set about putting together an album after a lengthy break that saw plenty of change. During the hiatus, lead singer Anthony Kiedis became a father, while bassist Flea enrolled in music theory classes at USC.

According to Kiedis, all this upheaval strongly influenced the recording process. "I think that during the writing of this record I have been the most open-minded and refreshed than I have been in a long time," Kiedis told Spin. "I guess that comes from a much-needed hiatus and becoming a father."

Flea's studies also added a new dimension to the Peppers' studio experience. "Before, some of our jams were a bit hit-and-miss," Kiedis continued. "On this record, a decent number of songs were actually thought out and planned in a way we had never done before. That is, with Flea's new knowledge of music theory, we explored the writing process with a bit more precision."

'New Dynamic,' meanwhile, is an admittedly tentative title, but it has decidedly unique origins. According to Kiedis, the group settled on the title when a friend "was reminiscing about one of his legendary acid trips, and told us that he had been playing a sold-out show to the planets and moons, and his Number One hit was, well, that title."

The Red Hot Chili Peppers have yet to announce a release date or tracklist for their new album, but stay tuned for new music from the band on AOL Radio's New Alternative First station.

informacije ovde : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you ask me, vise mi se svidja onaj Dr. Johhny....Polar Express Machine... :D al dobro :)
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ??? Empty Re: Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ???

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 3rd March 2011, 05:43

meni ovo lici na neku tracinu totalo mi nije ime za rhcp album.
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ??? Empty Re: Naziv novog albuma "New Dynamic" ???

Post by boyana.777 3rd March 2011, 08:34

Charlie`From`Stadium wrote:meni ovo lici na neku tracinu totalo mi nije ime za rhcp album.

apsolutno se slažem. rukovanje

nekako je... suviše NEkreativno
mogu oni to mnogo bolje.
boyana.777
boyana.777
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 3rd March 2011, 10:21

i ja se slazem :D
mogu oni to bolje :) i msm da hoce bolje :)
ovo je samo trac :D
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 3rd March 2011, 14:18

pa pise isto kao i za ono predugacko smesno ime..da je neki lik smislio na esidu :cvikedance:
tako da je ovo neko gadno lupio....
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kixy__RHCP 23rd March 2011, 11:51

slazem se ... mogu oni to mnogoo bolje :D
ali videcemo ... :D
Kixy__RHCP
Kixy__RHCP
The wave you can't stop

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down