Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi)

2 posters

Go down

RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi) Empty RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi)

Post by Nick The Spamlord 19th April 2012, 08:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Red Hot Chili Peppers will release We Salute You on May 1st, an EP of six classic covers to celebrate the group's recent induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

The EP consists of songs from previous Hall of Fame inductees the Ramones ("Havana Affair"), Iggy & the Stooges ("Search & Destroy"), Neil Young ("Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere"), David Bowie ("Suffragette City"), the Beach Boys ("I Get Around") and Dion and the Belmonts ("A Teenager In Love").

Of the six tracks, five have never been available digitally, though some have been made available on various 7-inch singles, maxi singles and compilations. Three of the recordings are live performances, including "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere," which was recorded during the Peppers' current tour in support of their latest album, I'm With You.

Jedino je novo to sto cemo dobiti "I Get Around" u normalnom kvalitetu a ne u onom sa youtube-a Rolling Eyes
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi) Empty Re: RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi)

Post by Tanja 19th April 2012, 22:19

nije bas da su se potrudili. Mogli su i neki B-side da ubace...
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi) Empty Re: RHCP To Release Covers EP 'We Salute You' on May 1st (nista sto vec nismo culi)

Post by Nick The Spamlord 19th April 2012, 22:48

To sada izdavacka kuca hoce da uzme neke pare jer su pepersi usli u hall of fame i prica se o njima, pa ce ljudi da kupe Rolling Eyes
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down