Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D

5 posters

Go down

Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D Empty Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D

Post by Nick The Spamlord 30th April 2012, 23:09

Monarchy of Roses
Can't Stop
Otherside
Dani California
Look Around
Parallel Universe
Soul to Squeeze
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
I Like Dirt
Don't Forget Me
Factory of Faith
Under the Bridge
Higher Ground
(Stevie Wonder cover)
Californication
By the Way
Encore:
Chad & Mauro Jam
Suck My Kiss
Meet Me at the Corner
Give It Away
Final Jam

Kad nismo uspeli za 1. maj da se dogovorimo barem imam sta da trazim po netu lol
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D Empty Re: Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D

Post by slowhand 1st May 2012, 05:34

kakva ljepotica od setliste:)
slowhand
slowhand
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D Empty Re: Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, April 30, 2012 - Sideways falling, more will be revealed my friend :D

Post by aivanko 1st May 2012, 10:16

The earth is made of dirt and wood, and I'd be water if I could... alexandra kiedis alexandra kiedis

Čini mi se da sam vidjela neke slike gdje Anthony nosi ljubičastu majicu, nadam se da se riješio one crvene "Red Hot Peru" -.-
Brate, nosi ju kao da nema ništa drugo obući. Shocked FuZzy
aivanko
aivanko
Say it out loud I'm freaky styley And I'm proud!

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TamaraKiedis 2nd May 2012, 10:27

Stvarno,ova ljubicasta mu bolje stoi loveshower
TamaraKiedis
TamaraKiedis
Under the bridge downtown

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja 2nd May 2012, 22:38

hhahaha joj ona crvena je cool! xD Treba da mu naprave za svaki koncert pa da se covjek ne muci! :)
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord 3rd May 2012, 01:00

Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down