Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D

3 posters

Go down

Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D Empty Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D

Post by Nick The Spamlord 26th January 2013, 00:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neverovatno je kako vec skoro godinu dana nisu ubacili neku svoju novu pesmu. What in The World je lep dodatak ali malo je to :D

Last edited by Nick The Spamlord on 1st February 2013, 08:24; edited 1 time in total
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D Empty Re: Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D

Post by slowhand 26th January 2013, 03:40

Nick The Spamlord wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neverovatno je kako vec skoro godinu dana nisu ubacili neku svoju novu pesmu. What in The World je lep dodatak ali malo je to :D
ovo je stvarno dosadna setlista,morali bi nesto da mijenjaju,lijepo bi bilo kad bi organizovali neki request za fanove,da fanovi odluce koju bi pjesmu svirali...ovo je monotono
slowhand
slowhand
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D Empty Re: Big Day Out Adelaide January 25, 2013 - Meh :D GOOD TIME BOYS TEASE! :D

Post by rain-dance-maggie98 26th January 2013, 10:18

Slazem se..jedino je bilo zanimljivije kad su Hey, Strip My Mind i Tell Me Baby par puta odsvirali. A ja The Zephyr Song cekam i cekam
rain-dance-maggie98
rain-dance-maggie98
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord 1st February 2013, 08:24

Good Time Boys tease! :D
I to izgleda planirani

Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down