Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt)

4 posters

Go down

Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt) Empty Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt)

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium 5th March 2009, 22:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, this is weird.

Went for a drive up PCH to Malibu and stopped at Malibu Seafood, a fish shack on the side of the road. [I’d been there last year with friends.]

I can’t immediately place the guy in the picture but I knew I knew him. I don’t know if it’s clear that it’s him in the picture but it’s Keidis.

Keidis.

Flea and then Keidis.

I wish I liked them.

For the record, he was with a woman who’s face was several stages below his level of celebrity and they were talking about Slumdog Millionaire. She’d missed the ending.
Charlie`From`Stadium
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6871
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt) Empty Re: Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt)

Post by paprichitza 6th March 2009, 01:45

For the record, he was with a woman who’s face was several stages below his level of celebrity....kako sam ja srecna kad on tako prica sa "obicnim ljudima". :) ...jos kad bi obrijao te brcice...

hvala, charlie :)
paprichitza
paprichitza

Number of posts : 1658
Location : somewhere. everywhere, anywhere...just as long as chilies are with me
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt) Empty Re: Anthony lunch on February 25th (slika i txt)

Post by chili_tapper 6th March 2009, 07:18

hahahahahahah...bas paprièice...:)..i jos kad bi ja bila te sreæe da do mene zasjedne Anth.....jaooo...diæeš veæe sreæe......ok sad definitvno moram otiæ pogledat tog Milijunaša!
chili_tapper
chili_tapper

Number of posts : 2812
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RHCP dreamer 6th March 2009, 12:27

I wish I liked them?!? :grrr:
RHCP dreamer
RHCP dreamer
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down