Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flea na albumu “The Soloist”

3 posters

Go down

Flea na albumu “The Soloist” Empty Flea na albumu “The Soloist”

Post by SouL2SQueeZe 9th February 2010, 15:18

Red Hot Chili Peppers basist, Flea has realised his dream of playing with mentally ill music mastermind NATHANIEL AYERS after signing up to join the classically-trained subject of the film THE SOLOIST in the recording studio.
The bassist joined Ayers and members of the Los Angeles Philharmonic orchestra to record tracks for the homeless maestro’s debut album Putting on Ayers.
The recording session was arranged by Los Angeles Times columnist Steve Lopez, whose friendship with Ayers sparked the movie, starring Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey, Jr.

In his column on Wednesday (03Feb10), Lopez reveals the recording process was difficult because his friend couldn’t commit to showing for the session until the very last minute.
But Lopez writes Flea was thrilled he did.
The journalist writes, “Mr. Ayers was on piano, Flea and (drummer Scott) Gold backing him up. Mr. Ayers had a smile on his face, and Flea seemed happy just to be there. He had begun e-mailing me when I first started writing about Mr. Ayers, telling me he was inspired by the story and would love to play with him if possible.
“‘For me, it’s just having a belief and a faith in the healing power of music,’ Flea said, telling me he could identify with the way music gives Mr. Ayers sanctuary during tough times.”

Izvor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow sad sam upravo shvatila da ta vijest postoji i na njihovoj službenoj stranici!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SouL2SQueeZe
SouL2SQueeZe
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 2261
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Flea na albumu “The Soloist” Empty Re: Flea na albumu “The Soloist”

Post by Nick The Spamlord 9th February 2010, 20:42

Postoji na sluzbenoj strani koja se nije apdejtovala godinama OOO
Super je ta vest charlie
Nick The Spamlord
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by paprichitza 9th February 2010, 23:27

thankyou
paprichitza
paprichitza
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 1658
Location : somewhere. everywhere, anywhere...just as long as chilies are with me
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down