Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chad shows off his Custom Pearl Drum Kit for the new RHCP Tour!

2 posters

Go down

Chad shows off his Custom Pearl Drum Kit for the new RHCP Tour! Empty Chad shows off his Custom Pearl Drum Kit for the new RHCP Tour!

Post by ivarhcp4ever 11th August 2011, 06:55

Chad Smith shows off his Pearl Master Series Spec Acrylic Drum Kit with custom sandblasted Red Hot Chili Peppers Asterisk Design on each of the drum shells.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are back with a new hit-single, a new album, and a new world tour set to kick off in a matter of weeks! Following their lengthy and seemingly endless hiatus, which begans shortly following their 2007 Stadium Arcadium World Tour, the band finally reconvened back in late 2010 to begin the writing and recording process for their upcoming album, which is set to hit the shelves on August 30th. The new album, titled, “I’m With You”, features the band’s first single, “The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie”, which was released to radio on July 15th, instantly bringing the song to the No. 3 position on the charts.

Throughout the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ break, Pearl artist, Chad Smith, kept himself busier than ever writing, recording, and touring with the All Star rock group, Chickenfoot, as well as with his other side project, Chad Smith’s Bombastic Meatbats. With each project, Chad’s drumming can be easily recognized with his signature groove and deep pocket that have earned him comparison to a modern day John Bonham. Along with the new Red Hot Chili Peppers’ album, RHCP will be hitting the road in a massive world tour that is set to kick off in early August. With the constant flair for having drums that constantly raise the bar both visually and sonically, Chad and Pearl have teamed up to design and create a kit that is guaranteed to sound great and enhance the overall live concert experience.

Although often seen behind Pearl’s Reference Series or Masters MCX line of drums, Chad Smith opted for a different approach for the upcoming tour, an acrylic kit with custom Red Hot Chili Peppers logos sandblasted sporadically throughout each shell. Although the shells of Chad’s kit are acrylic, Chad asked that Pearl cut the bearing edges to Masters Series specs, a sharp 45 degree bearing edge to add the optimum amount of low end and mid-range tone to the traditionally bright sounding acrylic shells. Chad’s sizes are as follow:

Masters Series:

24×18- kick drum
12×8- rack tom
14×14- floor tom
16×16- floor tom
14×5- Ultracast snare
14×6.5- Free Floating snare

Pictures of Chad Smith’s new Drum Kit can be found below, as well as a video of Chad jamming on the new kit during the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ I’m With You pre-tour rehearsals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Izvori:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ivarhcp4ever
ivarhcp4ever
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 5030
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://ivarhcp4ever.see.me/

Back to top Go down

Chad shows off his Custom Pearl Drum Kit for the new RHCP Tour! Empty Re: Chad shows off his Custom Pearl Drum Kit for the new RHCP Tour!

Post by Tanja 11th August 2011, 10:50

izgledaju cool! :) :)

thankyou
Tanja
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down